The 1.03 patch weighs in about 58MBs.
For users to wish to get it working CFW 3.55 I will be providing a EBOOT.bin and param.sfo that will need to be resigned.
- Improved matchmaking makes finding and connecting to a match much faster
- Improved matchmaking also ensures that players are more properly matched to games with the best networking conditions
- Improved host selection ensures that the best host is always selected in the pre-game lobby which should cut down on the number of host migrations
- Improved party system to keep your party from getting disbanded, this was especially difficult before the patch as your team members wouldn’t even always show up blue on your HUD so it was hard to coordinate any kind of tactics.
- Disables the ability to join Private Match, Combat Training and Theater lobbies when searching for Player Match games (people were getting put into these game modes by accident and didn’t realize it)
- Server-side and game-side changes to decrease the amount of failed film uploads Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills, deaths and assists properly (All-Time leaderboards were not affected by this)
- Prevention of Combat Training stats getting crossed with Player Match stats under rare conditions
- Additional fine-tuning of audio levels and ranges for footsteps, gunfire, bomb plants/defuses
- Additional online security enhancements
- (PS3 Only) Optimization to prevent friends list from spamming user while in game (should improve game performance for users with large numbers of friends)
The regular patches can be found here
BLES01717: Download Here
BLUS31011: Download Here