Tuesday, January 14, 2014
- Cobra 4.46 version spoofing for FUTURE FIRMWARE VERSIONS ! (read docs !!!);
- Updated 4.46 Game patching - now scanning: PSN games, installed patches and disk images in /GAMES/ in both internal & external HDD;
- New menu for game patching;
- Select user acount for RAP/EDAT/UNLOCK with LEFT/RIGHT. Select usb device with UP DOWN.
Saturday, January 11, 2014
Today developer JjKkYu has released a new version of his pc command tool KLicensee Bruteforcer. Check out the changelog and the download link provided below.
I have update the DevKlic Bruteforcer to v2.0, since it now supports self/sprx, so I rename the tool.
1. Support bruteforce klic for self/sprx files.
2. Add text mode for binary source file.
3. Fix last line bug in line mode.
This tool is based on EDAT DevKlic Validator by @BuC
And great thanks to @catalinnc for his help in adding self and text mode support.
Some klic for certain games are still hidden, I do not know how it is stored in EBOOT.
If someone can give some clue, it will be helpful to improve the tool
Eiyuu Densetsu - Sen no Kiseki
Beyond Two Souls
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
- Added new payload named GMmount, Direct boot any game from XMB is possible.
- This version support max 9 directboot games, include 7 last played games, 1 HDD0 new game, 1 USB new game.
Saturday, December 28, 2013
What is up guys? Today I bring for you an awesome tutorial on how you can share your maps and use them with other friends or with millions around the world.
Check out the video on Youtube to leave comments and to view the download link
Thursday, December 26, 2013
Check out the video on Youtube to leave comments and to view the download link
Monday, December 23, 2013
Today developer Estwald has released a new updated version of Iris manager. Check out the changelog and the download link provided below.
- Fixed bugs found in makeps3iso tools and patchps3iso extractps3iso and their equivalents in Iris Manager.
- Fixed bug date ( [ qmparto ] )
- Added support for game updates (Game Update) :
In the game options , you will find it . First I will choose the updates it finds ( considering. Pkg downloaded already in the directory and the current version you find in the game) and then proceed to download them all ( in the / PKG directory iris, ie / dev_hdd0 / game/IMANAGER4/PKG ) . Finally , enter the Archive Manager in the directory to give you option to install .
! For COBRA7 compatible firmwares (CEX version only):
- Added support for PS3 games in ISO format from NTFS drives (/PS3ISO folder)
- Added support for PS1 games in ISO/BIN+CUE format from NTFS drives (/PSXISO folder)
- Added support for Blu-ray movies in ISO format from NTFS drives (/BDISO folder)
- Added support for DVD video in ISO format from NTFS drives (/DVDISO folder)
The only requirement is to have your NTFS formatted USB HDD connected to your PS3 when you start multiMAN.
Update is available also online via mM update and in the WEB column.
Sunday, December 22, 2013
Today developer Total_Noob has released a new update to his eCFW build known as TN-V. Check out the changelog and the download link provided below.
- Added ‘Plugins installer’ to recovery menu (Plugins -> Plugins installer ->).
- Added option to hide non-working items in XMB (these items will be hidden: Character Set, UMD Auto-Start, USB Auto Connect, Format Memory Stick, Power Save Settings, Network Settings and Remote Play).
- Added option to hide the volume bar in the home menu.
- Fixed bug that made some ISO’s showing as corrupt.
- Fixed plugin loading crash.
- Fixed autorun feature (also corrected its filename in recovery menu).
- Fixed the sleep-timer in music player. It’s cool, because the Vita’s music player doesn’t have this feature.
- Improved ‘Install Addon’ feature. Kxploit’ed homebrews, aka 1.50 homebrews can now be installed correctly. ZIP’s which do not contain EBOOT.PBP don’t create corrupt icons anymore.
- Improved system stability. Hopefully there are no issues with FTP app and no blue screen of death anymore.
- Renamed ‘Hide CFW folders’ to ‘Allow anti-CFW games’. People who play DJMAX game should enable this.
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
- Added proper detection of COBRA7 firmwares (4.46-4.53)
- Added "Check for updates" for local PS3 games in ISO format
- Added check when loading local/network PS3 games in ISO format if installed game update requires higher firmware version and fixes sprx/self/eboot files
Monday, December 16, 2013
- Added support ' Mamba ' for CFW 4.46 (not Cobra) and 4.53 ( Habib )
- ' Mamba ' is a version of the payload Cobra ( stage2 ) that can be launched from the Iris Manager itself to support ISOS and PS3 games and some of the features of Cobra payload ( load plugins internally, it ignores the list ) but does not support the PSP and PS2 emulators .
- ' Mamba ' is not exclusive to a possible CFW Cobra: Cobra detects whether a payload loaded and inhibited in that case. It can also be differentiated by sys8_mamba ( ) (if returned 0x666 , is Mamba ) .
- Fixed some minor bugs ( file sizes shown on Archive Manager and disassembly / assembly BDVD forgotten XD)
Sunday, December 15, 2013
I made an easy pkg to launch pspiso under Remaster mode on Cobra Mixed CFW, This pkg is modded based on Cobra-USB PSP Launcher. I also add adboc party and right analog stick support in this pkg.
I create the new pair pkg, now you can install both on your xmb, and the psp icon will only link to the remaster one.
This is an steroid "unofficial" version of Iris Manager 2.65 by Estwald/D-Skywalk. This version includes all the nice Cobra features added by Estwald in 2.60 and the new ISO functions of 2.65. The changes that I made are mainly related to the user interface (buttons layout are more XMB-like, quick access to File Manager, progress bar when game list is scanned or file permissions are applied, colors, 4 gui modes, etc.). It also includes the Payloads for 4.41DEX/4.46DEX/4.50DEX and the grids 8x6 and 6x4 from Rancid-O's PS3ITA Manager and Payload for 4.53 CEX from HABIB. The most notable feature is that unlike the official version, it scans GAMES/GAMEZ/GAMES_DUP/GAMES_BAD on the external drives.
- Fixed label for Build ISO menu.
-Menu now use for:
Circle = Cancel, X = Accept, Triangle = No.
- Added ability to abort in the “calc_entries” stage of the build ISO process
- Updated prepNTFS to support PSX ISO (ISO/BIN+CUE) from NTFS drives
- Added support for PSXISO from NTFS drives to webMAN
- Added option in [SETUP]: [x] Disable firmware spoofing
- webMAN will also look for covers in mM format in its temp folder as /dev_hdd0/tmp/wmtmp/BLES12345.JPG
A weird thing happened today... really weird. Last time I used my PS3 was on friday and everything was working just fine. Today I turned it on and tried to play/test few games - NOTHING WORKED. I tried PS1 game - it gets stuck on black screen and then I get a mandatory "Rebuild database..."... I tried loading GRID2 - it stuck on the main title screen and then when I get back to XMB - the waves lock and I get mandatory "Rebuild database..."... I only managed to start one old game... The icons in XMB-GAME disappeared (I have groups)... When I turned off the groups - the icons/games show.
Another weird thing - I got an 'envelope'/message icon next to the clock/radar... I don't have PSN account or anything - weird.
The only way to make everything work was to shutdown the PS3, disconnect the LAN cable (so no internet) and then all was ok. Connected the cable, restarted - same weird issues.
Then removed the spoofing from webMAN, restart - all went to normal again. So there is definitely something wrong and the PS3 gets some data at startup / VSH load and the data it gets breaks something.
So... anyway... I added the "disable spoofing" option to webMAN just in case anyone runs into the same issues.
Today developer Wololo over at Wololo.net has released some exciting news revealing the next up and coming exploitable games that will be fully functional with the upcoming release of TN V4. As always if you plan on getting TN V4 or want to run homebrew apps/games/emulators we suggest you download the games as soon as you can as Sony will pull them from the PSN Store quickly. Check out his statement given below.
Today we are announcing the name of an exploitable PSP game (actually 2 games, see below) that can be used to run TotalNoob’s TN-V4 on any Vita running firmware 3.01 or below.
As usual when we do such an announcement, we expect Sony to remove the game from the PSN store within hours of the announcement. So if you are interested in TN-V, grab the game now, not later today.
What is TN-V, and why do I need to buy a game for it?
TN-V is a PSP Custom firmware running within the PSP emulator of the Playstation Vita. Sounds complicated? To simplify, it lets you run PSP homebrews, PSP plugins, PSP isos on your Playstation Vita. In order to run, TN-V requires a hack, which is triggered through vulnerabilities in some official games. In order to be able to install and run TN-V on your 3.01 PS Vita, you will need to buy, download and install the game below. Although TN-V is free, the exploitable game costs money.
It goes without saying that we are not getting a dime on the money you pay for the game, so why do I need to give this precision? Well there’s a catch: TN-V has not been released yet, and I myself have never been given the opportunity to test it. So, you’re basically buying an exploitable psp game based on a promise I make in good faith, that trusted people have confirmed to me TN-V will run through this exploit. But really, this announce comes with no guarantee. That being said, it’s the 12th release or so we’ve made in a similar fashion over the past 18 months, so I’m confident. Here we go
There are actually 2 exploitable games announced today. One is for Japan, the other one is for other countries. Please note that recent information from some beta testers is that TN-V appears to be unstable on JP accounts, for some reason. I do not know how widespread the issue is, if it can be fixed, and if TN will fix it.
Here are the 2 exploitable games:
For JP: 家庭教師ヒットマンREBORN！バトルアリーナ2 スピリットバースト (Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Battle Arena2) (Best Collection) For other countries: EU/US, etc… : 101-in-1 megamix
Those are both PSP games, not vita games!
Saturday, December 14, 2013
All changes and fixes from last few days are now included and plugin looks very stable.
This is VERY IMPORTANT, so please read:
webMAN for COBRA7 compatible firmwares is now the default release .sprx named: webftp_server.sprx (51KB)
webMAN for non-COBRA7 firmwares is named webftp_server_noncobra.sprx (82KB)
webMAN for CCAPI is named webftp_server_ccapi.sprx (82KB)
- Added [-] Disable multiMAN covers option in [Setup]
- Fixed loading of PNG/png icons for ISO games/videos
- Fixed prepNTFS to generate data only for currently connected NTFS USB HDDs
- webMAN will not show NTFS games and will not load last NTFS game if all usb devices are disabled in [Setup]
- Links for correct webMAN version and prepNTFS added at the end of the [Setup] page
Why the change?
webMAN for cobra7 is now back down to just 51KB with a smaller memory footprint and less impact on vsh/games that may require more memory. If you download the ccapi/noncobra versions you'll have to rename them properly.
webMAN 1.25: http://www.deanbg.com/webMAN_1.25.zip (Includes all three versions, source, prepNTFS, ps3netsrv builds for linux/windows/nas, category_game.xml and all the other stuff).
Thursday, December 12, 2013
Today developer Proskopina has released a new PC Tool that allows you to verify a NOR or NAND dump, and patch it with the lastest Rogero CEX 4.46 Patches. Check out the changelog and the download link provided below.
Drag and Drop any PS3 Nor or Interleaved NAND Dump onto the "PS3_Dump_Tool_v1.0.exe" it will verify the dump, detects its type and patch it accordingly with Rogero CEX_4.46 patches.
- Added Rogero CFW 4.53 patches to allow for OFW 4.53 Downgrading.
- Added Windows XP compatibility.
v1.00 (initial release)
- Merged Swizzy's PS3DumpChecker Tool with Rogero's AutoPatcher v4.46
- Both NOR and Nand (Interleaved) Flash Dumps are supported.
- Easy operation, just Drag and Drop the Dump over "PS3_Dump_Tool_v1.0.exe".
- The dump will be checked to verify all sections are valid.
- When a Dump is checked and found Valid it will Proceed to Patch it.
- It have 2 operation Modes: Auto and Normal (can be toggled with included Registry Files).
- Auto Mode : will check and Patch a valid dump in less then 2 seconds automatically.
- Normal Mode : will check the dump and if found valid it will ask if you want to patch it.
- Added supports for CFW 4.50 DEX and 4.53.
- Added tools to create, extract and patch ISOs (Error 0x80010009) from PC (with source code and can be compiled at least from MinGW and Cygwin).
- Added the ability to create, copy, delete ISOs (except in EXTx ) and extract ISOs from Iris Manager.
- Added Error 0x80010009 fix for updates and ISOs (except EXTx) from the "Check Files" option.
- New rawseciso (source code included in the. rar) with some bugs fixes and improvements against errors (even allows disconnect/reconnect the device), and includes support for HDD0, USB00X through a new mode (see launch_iso_game () in Iris Manager source code) and a mixed mode file/list of sectors for the Build ISO (see launch_iso_build () in Iris Manager source code).
- In Archive Manager now supports Build ISO in all devices (FAT32/NTFS/EXTx) and detects extensions .mkv, .avi, .mp4, .ogm, .mpg as multimedia video files to launch "Showtime".
- Now the current game is saved to return to that game during the game refresh and the last game launched to show when connect the device that contains it.
- Added exception in the Archive Manager to detect if an ISO launched from a "BD ISO" folder is taken as Bluray Video.
- Fixed several bugs like filenames too long in Archive Manager and added other small details and optimizations (such as now when a device with NTFS/EXTx partitions is detected, the USB icon appears blue during the waiting time before mounting .
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- Added support for USB HDDs formatted with NTFS filesystem
- NTFS support for /PS3ISO, /DVDISO and /BDISO content (PS3 Games, DVD Video and Blu-ray movies)
- Removed eject/insert function on non-cobra7 firmwares when game is loaded/unloaded
To grant NTFS access to webMAN you will have to use prepNTFS. You can either install the prepNTFS.pkg application or launch prepNTFS.self from multiMAN's mmOS. In either case prepNTFS will scan all connected USB drives and will generate data for all PS3ISO/BDISO/DVDISO entries in /dev_hdd0/tmp/wmtmp. NTFS entries have .ntfs[PS3ISO] / .ntfs[BDISO] / .ntfs[DVDISO] suffixes - 64KB each - this is what webMAN will use to mount the games/videos. For covers/title-names to appear properly you will have to mount the PS3 game at least once, so webMAN can cache the PNG and SFO for the title.
You have to use prepNTFS if you add new content to your NTFS formatted USB HDDs. Do not forget to use [Refresh XML] / [Refresh HTML] to refresh webMAN's data.
(Complete Package with webMAN 1.24 source with prepNTFS.self,
prepNTFS.pkg, webftp_server.sprx and webftp_server_ccapi.sprx)
prepNTFS.pkg, webftp_server.sprx and webftp_server_ccapi.sprx)
Quote (Playstation's Twitter):
PS4 system update 1.52 coming soon, improves system software stability. Protip: Enable Auto Downloads and leave your PS4 in standby mode!
Monday, December 9, 2013
- It is now possible to browse network locations (/net0 and /net1) from [Files] mode. You can browse the folders, download files and mount folders.
- It is possible to mount remote (and local) folders (as /dev_bdvd) by clicking the "<dir>" entry
- PSP Launcher is now present inside the "PLAYSTATION(R)PORTABLE" group for easy access (10x to @aldostools )
- Added option in [Setup]: [-] Disable PAD shortcuts (restart/shutdown/prev/next)
- Mounting remote folders allows you to install package files directly from your PC, to mount any folder to be accessible in other applications (like Showtime), etc... After you click the <dir> entry you will be able to access your pkg files from the [* Install Package Files] entry in XMB. Also /dev_hdd0/packages is mounted as /app_home for easy access to local pkg files.
- Covers/images from nethost (.png/.jpg) are now used for PS1/PS2/PSP/PS3 ISO games and Blu-ray/DVD videos FTP performance seems ok
In [Files] browser mode clicking <dir> will mount the selected folder as /dev_bdvd and /app_home, allowing you to install PKG files from local drives
- Copying 2KB+ PARAM.SFO from network/ISO is now ok
- Memory usage is decreased a bit
- In [Files] mode you can return to the root of the device you browse, by clicking the entry at the end (where it shows available free space)
- webMAN configuration is now a global/static and fixes the discrepancies in displayed options if you simultaneously view/edit [SETUP] options on multiple devices
- Added support for 4.53CFW when used with PRX Loader
- Optimized www service when serving files/images
Sunday, December 8, 2013
- Fixed a bug which caused system lock (or no action) when user uses SELECT+L1/R1
I tested with my 80GB FAT PS3 and although everything was ok on the 160GB SLIM PS3 I could not get the SELECT+L1/R1 working. It turned out that the memory mapping for both consoles is different (may be a lot of other things are different, although it is just a PS3)... So my FAT PS3 would not react to SELECT+L1/R1 (causing memory faults).
Everything should be ok now and probably few other things got fixed in the way.
To use "SELECT+L1/R1" for scrolling last three games you must load at least three different games (via browser or from "My Games"). Otherwise nothing will happen when you hit the combo.
- Added support for 4.53 CEX CFW (tested)
- Fixed covers/backgrounds for network PS3 games in JB/folder format
- Added spoof to version 4.53 (COBRA7 firmwares only)
On Cobra7 compatible firmwares - make sure to delete mM's USRDIR/cache folder (if you want to get PIC1.PNG covers for network JB/folder games).
Network (/net_host#/***PS3***/) games now show ICON0.PNG, PIC1.PNG and a cover if available.
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Today developer opossio83 has released the latest fix for CFW 3.55 for the title Grand Turismo 6. Check out the release notes and the download link provided below.
BCES01893-[ Gran Turismo 6] RetailFix_3.41-4.21
- Added BDselector from XMB, 2 seconds changes PS3 game.
- Increased to select the next disc backup game XMB functionality, two seconds to change the game. Runs reActPSN or BDloader.
- Third disc icon at Replace the game, first with the first disc icon to start the game, if wrong then the original disc icon to start the game.
Thursday, November 28, 2013
- Auto option for fan-control is now really dynamic using fan-speed-step management
- A free temperature value is added (CELSIUS ONLY!) to set the desired HIGHEST temperature you're comfortable for your PS3 to reach. webMAN will make sure that the PS3 won't get hotter than the value you set (CELSIUS). The accuracy is +/- 1'C.
Make sure to enter [SETUP] and set your preferred highest temperature (the default should be 70'C, but also may show 62'C, because of the previous webMAN version).
PS3 CPU temperature is monitored constantly and fan speed is changed accordingly for the best experience (both for your ears and for your PS3 calmness) If you previously used a manual fan-speed option, you may find that with the "Auto" mode your PS3 can be MUCH quieter, while still keeping it cool to the level you want.
If you enter a value
40'C it will reset to 40'C and if you use a value higher than 83'C, it will set it to 83'C.
No matter what value you set (in auto mode), if for some reason your PS3 gets overheated and goes above 83'C, the fan-control will kick-in and will increase the speed of your fan.
If forgot to mention that in cpursx.ps3 (temperatures) page you'll see additional info about the desired speed and current fan speed:
PS3 webMAN 1.17 [Files] [Games] [Setup]
CPU: 69°C (MAX: 72°C / FAN: 0x40)
|The image above is the only thing that can be found there at the moment|
As for now you can go check out his website by clicking the link below.
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
- Improved party reliability when leaving with party – an additional step in an ongoing series of party improvements continued in the next patch
- Improved UPnP functionality – further expands the game’s capability to open NATs on routers with universal plug and play enabled
- Enabled mute functionality in Playercards in the pre-game lobby
- Enabled kick functionality in party and private match lobbies
- Addressed an issue where the pre-game lobby would not always display properly when multiple players leave the lobby after a team split
- Addressed an issue where the pre-game lobby would appear stuck on the countdown timer while waiting to balance teams
Treyarch have claimed that the following is in progress:
- Addressing a freeze that would occur in rare situations involving a combination of high player counts and many killstreaks / explosions occurring simultaneously in a concentrated area
- Further improvements to party reliability to address an issue where mixed NAT types connecting and disconnecting can cause players to drop in some situations
- Investigating “infinite loading screen” issue reported by some users
- BLUS31270 - Patch 1.05 - 167MB - Signed OFW 4.40 -
Sunday, November 24, 2013
Today developer Dean K, famous for his backup manager MultiMAN, has updated his plugin that allows the downloaded user to mount games directly from XMB, mount games from devices, run a background FTP and a remote access file manager. Check out the changelog and the download link provided below.
- If you start the PS3 with no ps3netsrv running it should still load your local games under "My Games"
- After a local PS3 .ISO is loaded at least once, its param.sfo & icon0.png are cached in wmtmp folder - on next reboot the ps3 iso games will have the correct names. If you don't have mM+covers installed you will still see the icon0.png for the ps3 iso games.
- Added [x] Disable FTP service option in SETUP
- Added [x] Disable USB polling option in SETUP
- Game list changed to 4 entries per line
- When mounting PS3/PS2/PSX ISO games and Blu-ray/DVD ISO videos from a browser - the icon/cover will be shown if present
- Network games now show in browser interface
- Local and network games (PS3) will show covers if available
- SETUP options for content scan are now applied to browser interface
- Fixed a major bug, which caused instability for some users with a lot of games/scanned-folders. Update to 1.16 is highly recommended!
- Added CPU/RSX temperature display in browser mode (Celsius and Fahrenheit)
- Added /cpursx.ps3 page with 10 seconds autorefresh, to show current CPU/RSX temperatures:
Saturday, November 23, 2013
Today the community over at Wololo.net were surprised to see that the Vita TV has already been taken over to the dark side. Here in the pictures we can easily see developer Mathieulh showcasing the upcoming development of Total_Noob's TN-V4 with Vita TV Mirror Exploit. Check out what he had to say about this upcoming exciting news below.
If you have read my Vita TV review (and if you haven’t, do it now!), you know I have been hugely disappointed by the device so far, mostly because of the poor level of its game compatibility and services offer.
Mathieulh, of ps3 and psp hacking fame (remember pandora batteries?), happens to both be a beta tester of TotalNoob’s upcoming TN-v4, and to own one of the Japan-only Vita TVs. He was successfully able to run TN-V on his vita TV, now making the device much more interesting to my eyes.
TN-V is a homebrew enabler running in the PSP emulator of the Vita (and now Vita TV). It lets users, among other things, run emulators for the major “old school” consoles, such as the GBA, SNES, Neogeo, megadrive, NES, Nintendo 64 etc...
TN-V also has support for psp plugins, homebrews, and also the infamous “psp backups”. Let’s just say the possibility to run emulators alone makes the VitaTV that much interesting to me.
Below are a few screenshots of the VitaTV running TNv4, as shared on Mathieulh’s twitter. As Mathieu mentions on his twitter, this is not his work, but TotalNoob’s upcoming TN-v4.
Before him, other hackers have shared videos of the Vita TV running VHBL (such as yyoossk showcasing VHBL running through an exploit from dev 173210, in the video below), although no video so far was showing actual homebrews or emulators running on the device.
As Mathieu mentions on his twitter, this is not his work, but TotalNoob’s upcoming TN-v4. Before him, other hackers have shared videos of the Vita TV running VHBL (such as yyoossk showcasing VHBL running through an exploit from dev 173210, in the video below), although no video so far was showing actual homebrews or emulators running on the device.