- Added support for 4.30DEX CFW (REBUG) (TBA)
- Added support for PS1 BIN+CUE (using ps1_emu/netemu) for 3.55DEX, 4.21DEX and 4.30DEX
- Added DynaRec support: New option in Settings "Enable DYNAREC"
- DYNAREC support for 3.55CEX/DEX, 4.21CEX/DEX, 4.30CEX/DEX, 4.31CEX
- Fixed few minor issues in 4x2 and 8x4 modes (refreshing the game title when insert/ejecting a PS3 game disc)
- Fixed a very rare bug in mmOS when icon names/texts are getting corrupted
DYNAREC support tested on 4.21REX and 4.30ROGERO with ps3sx_Beta.pkg which is enough to assume that the implementation is proper. Thanks to Ing. Pereira for the htab info and PeteUK for the testing. All offsets can be found in my source below so Ing. Pereira can port his app for other firmwares, too. Also there is an easier way to detect all CFW firmwares and I posted about it at the end of this post.
Here is a slightly modified PS3SX:
- You can install it on any mM supported firmware (3.55CEX/DEX, 4.21CEX/DEX, 4.30CEX/DEX, 4.31CEX)
- The configuration file is USRDIR/CF.ini
- Comes with bios and all paths set properly where the default ROM path is /dev_hdd0/PSXISO
- EBOOT.BIN calls RELOAD.SELF so you can boot PS3SX directly from multiMAN
- It has VERY POOR compatibility but shows that dynarec is working on all firmwares.
You can enable DynaRec in mM's settings and directly load PS3SX from mM's GAME column. Thanks to aldostools for the cover. Developers can use this dynarec option in mM if they wish to test their apps in this environment.
The implementation in mM is different than IngPereira's approach, because it doesn't use the 0x700000 area for the payload and the patches, there are no issues with PKG files and works on all firmwares. Still the kammy data for the hvsc redirections is used, but dynarec's usage is greatly simplified by an "On/Off" option in mM.
I'm just saying this because some morons will go again with their idiotic comments about copy/pasting. Parts of the mM code is here, along with info how to make it work on all firmwares.