Today developer Zar has released a new version of Managunz. ManaGunZ is a AIO (All-in-one) type Homebrew, this backup manager on steroids is an Iris Manager Fork with a bit of a different appearance and many unique functions and features that normally would take other tools for the PC to accomplish. Check out the new changelog and the download link provided below.
- Add : Re-write code to be more 'flexible' (almost nothing change for the user).
- Add : Filter.
- Add : "Use game sidemenu".
- Fix Mamba : offset PSP_savedata.
- Fix : error libxml when compile the project.
- Fix : No more 'browsing freeze' when PIC1 was loading.
- Add : A progress bar will be displayed, when the PIC1 is loading.
- Add : PS2 WideScreen option. See note (1).
- Add : local DB of hash to check games integrity. See note (2).
- Add : Plugin manager. See note(3).
- Add FileManager : Extract ZIP files.
- Add : New covers server.
- Add : Re-signed games can be restored.
- Add : For PS2 and PS1 the main icon (aka 'ICON0') is loaded at the path of the game. See note (4).
(1) It use the included WideScreen pnach collection from PCSX2. If you want to use your own pnach from "/dev_usbXXX/PNACH/[CRC].pnach", you must disable WideScreen because when you apply a pnach to the iso it change the CRC.
(2) I downloaded every MD5 for PS2 & PSX games from redump.org. It's inside ManaGunZ folder 'USRDIR/sys/Check.zip'. For PSP backups, it come from renascene.com. Every CRC32 are saved in 'USRDIR/sys/PSP_CRC.txt'.
(3) The plugin Manager will deal with every sprx inside "/dev_hdd0/plugins" ONLY. If this folder do not exist, the option is not available.
(4) If the backup path is "/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Okami.iso", so the main icon path must be "/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/Okami.jpg". The following extention is supported : 'jpg', 'JPG', 'png', 'PNG'.