Today developer Dean K, famous for his backup manager MultiMAN, has updated his plugin that allows the downloaded user to mount games directly from XMB, mount games from devices, run a background FTP and a remote access file manager. Check out the changelog and the download link provided below.
- If you start the PS3 with no ps3netsrv running it should still load your local games under "My Games"
- After a local PS3 .ISO is loaded at least once, its param.sfo & icon0.png are cached in wmtmp folder - on next reboot the ps3 iso games will have the correct names. If you don't have mM+covers installed you will still see the icon0.png for the ps3 iso games.
- Added [x] Disable FTP service option in SETUP
- Added [x] Disable USB polling option in SETUP
- Game list changed to 4 entries per line
- When mounting PS3/PS2/PSX ISO games and Blu-ray/DVD ISO videos from a browser - the icon/cover will be shown if present
- Network games now show in browser interface
- Local and network games (PS3) will show covers if available
- SETUP options for content scan are now applied to browser interface
- Fixed a major bug, which caused instability for some users with a lot of games/scanned-folders. Update to 1.16 is highly recommended!
- Added CPU/RSX temperature display in browser mode (Celsius and Fahrenheit)
- Added /cpursx.ps3 page with 10 seconds autorefresh, to show current CPU/RSX temperatures: