- Built on the basis of 'OFW 4.80 SONY.
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- Update from any possibility of CFW (CEX).
- Ability to Upgrade from OFW 3.55.
- Ability to Downgrade from any CFW with QA active Flags.
- QA Flags active if previously enabled.
- NEW FEATURE - New look of the XMB (See below).
- NEW FEATURE - Introduced 'CyberModding HomebrewStore' the web column.
- FEATURE - Compatibility PS2 games.
- FEATURE - Compatibility with the 'latest version of ReactPSN.
- FEATURE - RSOD Bypass Screen Console sufferers RSOD.
- FEATURE - 4.80 Key to start games signed with 4.80 keys.
- FEATURE - app_home / PS3_GAME.
- FEATURE - XMB Support In-Game Screenshots.
- FEATURE - Support Remote Play.
- FEATURE - Integrated Package Manager, replaces the classic Install Package Files.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched to remove the LV2 protection.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched the CoreOS Hash Check to prevent Brick Console Downgradate non-Dehashed.
- PATCH - LV1: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - LV2: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - PS3 BT Remote Patch.
- PATCH - PS3 BluRay Disc Patch.
- PATCH - Disabled Epilepsy Message to Boot.
- PATCH - Disabled Cinavia protection.
From this version, the FERROX takes a new look.
Ideas realized by dear @ MiZiO90 , who worked to make the coolest FERROX CFW around!
It is not a theme.
It is some internal changes.
Changes were introduced to 'clock, the horizontal lines in the screens, in colored lettering, to' Full Banner at the top right, in the section 'System Upgrade', to the menu screen that appears when holding down the PS button, and a new logo FERROX pulsing during uploads.
A large lavorone!
You want to see the screen?
Open the spoiler to make a 'better idea of the new look !!
These are the tests carried out by us on the console in our possession.
CECH2004A - Tested and Working - (Thanks @ MiZiO90 )
CECH2004B - Tested and Working - (Thanks @ Red Dead )
CECH2104A - Tested and Working - (Thanks @ LIZZO )
CECH2504 DataCode OC - Tested and Working - (Thanks @ TSUTEJ1 )
2 CECHG - Tested and Working - (Thanks @ Red Dead and @ LIZZO )
CECHK - Tested and Working - (Thanks @ TSUTEJ1 )
Subscribe for Latest News