- Fixed naming of FLASH/LV1/LV2 exports for CFW 4.66/4.76/4.78
- Fixed EBOOT.BIN/SPRX patching for CFW 4.66/4.76/4.78
- Updated Showtime/Movian to latest Bleeding Edge (04.99.812) - http://movian.tv
- Updated stealthMAN (multiMAN Stealth version) to 04.78.02
Download Here (multiMAN UPD)
Download Here (multiMAN BASE)
Download Here (StealthMAN)
Download Here (Movian Showtime.self)
How to install the latest Movian Showtime.self:
Save the downloaded file as: /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/SHOWTIME.SELF
* Added: XMB videos and last folder visible in Showtime
* Added: Return to multiMAN when using the EXIT icon in to top right corner of main Showtime Interface
Since version 02.05.00 of multiMAN you can update your SHOWTIME within multiMAN, by going to XMMB Video tab -> Press [TRIANGLE] while "Start Showtime" is selected -> Update.
You can also update your showtime.self by deleting it from multiMAN's USRDIR folder and play a video - you'll be prompted to download the updated version. Be advised that in multiMAN versions 04.00.00+ SHOWTIME.SELF is located under USRDIR/sys folder.
NOTE FOR DEX PS3 USERS: **
You have to install the official CEX/CFW standalone version of Showtime [DEX] BEFORE starting multiMAN DEX for the first time