All changes and fixes from last few days are now included and plugin looks very stable.
This is VERY IMPORTANT, so please read:
webMAN for COBRA7 compatible firmwares is now the default release .sprx named: webftp_server.sprx (51KB)
webMAN for non-COBRA7 firmwares is named webftp_server_noncobra.sprx (82KB)
webMAN for CCAPI is named webftp_server_ccapi.sprx (82KB)
- Added [-] Disable multiMAN covers option in [Setup]
- Fixed loading of PNG/png icons for ISO games/videos
- Fixed prepNTFS to generate data only for currently connected NTFS USB HDDs
- webMAN will not show NTFS games and will not load last NTFS game if all usb devices are disabled in [Setup]
- Links for correct webMAN version and prepNTFS added at the end of the [Setup] page
Why the change?
webMAN for cobra7 is now back down to just 51KB with a smaller memory footprint and less impact on vsh/games that may require more memory. If you download the ccapi/noncobra versions you'll have to rename them properly.
webMAN 1.25: http://www.deanbg.com/webMAN_1.25.zip (Includes all three versions, source, prepNTFS, ps3netsrv builds for linux/windows/nas, category_game.xml and all the other stuff).
Subscribe for Latest News