- There is a new option in settings, called “device” and the Bluetooth settings have been moved to this new option.
- The Content Manager and the Photo App got a new surrounding picture, when you are about to launch them.
- A new PC CMA version is necessary, but its still possible to apply OpenCMA r5 for this new CMA. Just update it (or delete the entire folder and start fresh) and then reapply the Open CMA patch.
- Toggles have been added to the screen, when you keep the PS-Button pressed.
- They’ve also added a settings tab for older games, which is exactly the same, as if you keep the screen pressed while playing an older game.
- Added a new “PS+ Icon” on top of some games, so you can easily manage your savedata with the online cloud (PS+ subscription necessary).
- You can now launch and listen to / watch content, that is on the devices, that are connected to the PS Vita. So you can listen to music / watch videos of a PS3/PC without transferring them.
Subscribe for Latest News