Today developer DUPLEX has released an EBOOT fix for the newly released PSN Title Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon NPUB31142. Check out the release notes, the tutorial and the download provided below.
How to Install:
1) Place farcry3blooddragon.pkg onto a USB Drive and plug it into your PS3
2) Go Under the Game Category to *Install Package Files*
3) Install farcry3blooddragon.pkg. This will give you the trial so far.
4) Place fc3blooddragoncrk.pkg onto a USB Drive and plug it into your PS3
5) Go Under the Game Category to *Install Package Files*
6) Install fc3blooddragoncrk.pkg. This will change your game into the full version. Enjoy!
Please Note that this game only can be played on CFW 4.30 or Higher. You may be able to resign the EBOOT.bin and change the param.sfo.
Also note that I have tried to make this Boot from MultiMAN and it gives an error the game could not be started. Normally most PSN Games can be made compatible with the PS3 File structure but some do not work. I tried to create a NPUB31142 folder on the Dev_HDD0 and then create a PS3_GAME folder inside of that NPUB31142 folder and then replace all the files from Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon inside of that PS3_GAME folder. This will give me the icon in MultiMAN, Set Permissions and then boot to XMB. Then the icon will come up replacing app_home and then when you try to load it won't give.
Ahh yes about this game the Title Loads up Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon TRIAL.
I have edited the param.sfo and removed TRIAL. (It is not the TRIAL It is the full version)
Download the Param.sfo and replace it in your Dev_HDD0/GAME/NPUB31142/ using FTP or MultiMAN File manager.
Overwrite the existing param.sfo and now it will come up just Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon