- Support of PARAM.PFD for trophies (without keys, of course)
- Support of PARAM.PFD v4 which used in a newer SDK
- Fixed a bug with verify operation on signature hashes
- Now you can use a list of product codes delimeted by '/' (slash), for example:
[BLUS31142/BLES01403], they should use the same disc hash key and secure file IDs
- Show an information about .PFD type and version
The format for 'global.conf' is different. Please add these changes to your files:
1. Add a new parameter called 'user_id' which set the user identifier (the same number as used in your home folder: /dev_hdd0/home/[user_id]/)
2. Add a new parameter called 'keygen_key'. Open 'Talk:Keys' page on the PS3DevWiki and search for string 'KeygenV4'
3. Rename the parameter 'param_sfo_key' to 'savegame_param_sfo_key' (see below)
4. There a bunch of new keys for trophies: 'trophy_param_sfo_key', 'tropsys_dat_key', 'tropusr_dat_key', 'troptrns_dat_key', 'tropconf_sfm_key' and they are not public so left them as XX.
; Global settings
Also I noticed that some of you use a kernel swapping feature in the REX firmware. Don't forget to use your current (!) console ID. For example, if you made a save game on a DEX then you need to specify a DEX console ID.
Subscribe for Latest News