This is a 4.30 Triple Pack that contains: (Rogero CEX-4.30 v1.02 with PlayStation Home Fix) + multiMAN ver 04.10.00 + Showtime 04.01.208. Just Install and Run this package to have a working PlayStation Home Icon under the Game Category. (N.B: This package is already included in the latest Full Pack v1.02)
This CFW was tested on most PS3 Models by different testers and no problems were encountered. But as any CFW release you must install it with caution and by following proper instructions, No one will be held responsible for any damage caused.
Changelog:- The PS3~dev_blind.zip fix is now Pre-patched in the PUP itself.
- Fixed the bug of "Corrupted Data" on installation from Recovery encountered by some users.
- Added the Cinavia Disabled files into the PUP.
- Updated multiMAN to the latest 04.10.00 build in the package.
- Added the new simple to install PlayStation home fix to the package too.
- Compatibility problem with some PS3 models is now fully fixed.
- XMB Icons problem from in-game PS button is now fixed.
- PSN/SEN access is available as long as the current "passphrase" still the same. Loading games from - - App_home Icon is now fixed.
- noBD and noBT patches are applied to allow installation on consoles with broken BR drive or Bluetooth controller.
- It was tested by hundreds of testers on all PS3 models (FAT & Slim) and no problems were encountered.
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.30 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed
- Games can be loaded from Disc Icon (with Original game in BD) and from app_home (Disc-less, but not all games).
- Current 3.55 homebrew applications can't be loaded on this CFW, applications must be re-signed properly for FW4.21/4.30