I do plan on getting my tutorial section up and going so here is a tutorial on how to get an Auto Scrolling Recent Posts Thumbnail Widget.
1) Click Add a Widget from your Blogger Template Settings
3) Paste this Code into the Empty Box
4) If you wish to change the amount of posts shown change var numposts = 7; to whatever number of posts you would like displayed.
5) Make sure you don't forget to replace www.YOURBLOG.com with the url of your blog.
- The thumbnails Display on the right
- The movement when the posts display changes is 'up'
- If no thumbnail is on the post it will display a NO IMAGE.
- If you are already using another feed display widget on your blog they may conflict and one may only show
If you have any problems I'll be sure to answer all your questions if you leave a comment below with an email or social network account and not as guest.
If you enjoyed this tutorial please leave us a like and or send out a tweet as it really helps us a lot.
Subscribe for Latest News