Sunday, December 25, 2011
PS3 Preloader Advance.Self Released: Restore Dev_Flash Using LV2Diag
Already available the tool to reset any "/ dev_flash". It is but a program that runs without external modules.
Why we find it being unable to load basic libraries housed in the "/ dev_flash" we must use direct syscalls to the kernel. The compilation is clean STUB external modules, hence it only takes a few KB ...
The function is to load the file "/ dev_usb000/flash1.bin" and write in RAW mode to the "/ dev_flash". But not before mounting the "/ dev_flash" Write mode.
It's simple but effective. There are dangers of bricks, but backup mistake or left unfinished for various reasons.
In principle works in all FIRMS, but mainly is designed to JFW-DH356MA by semibricks problems and instead of HDD when the system stored inside the "/ dev_flash".
But you have backups you can ask of anyone with the same firm or even removing it from the pup and mounting it on a FAT system. Its use is simple.
In Factory Mode to rename the "Preloader Advance.self" a "Lv2Diag.self" and copy it to USB.
Within the USB copy at the root of the flash backup named "flash0.bin"
Connect the USB into the port nearest the reader, and on the system. The LED blinks green. It means that restoring the flash.
When the process is shut down. Check the log it creates on the USB to be sure.
It only plays out of the factory mode with the "Lv2Diag.self" step2 flowing through the network.
For more information use and addressed to: www.demonhades.org
M *** S, My great teacher
Lara, to change and let me sleep at night tinkering ....
Demonhades by bud
And the community of demons.
Happy Holidays to all.
From DemonHades, roughly translated:
Good friends demons, the wait has been tedious and frustrating, so jaicrab wants us this gift to the community to wish a Merry Christmas to all those you had a semibrick with the installation of the JMB or a bad installation in the flash.
1. Prepare our dongle to put it in service mode (I used my amazebreak, but it any other apparatus to use the downgrader payload). Then enter the port and do the combo usb000 power and eject, will turn itself off the PS3.
2. Download the JFW-DH 3.56 MA 1.2.1 Service Pack
3. Download and rename it to flash0.bin
4. Place in the root of the pendrive (flash0.bin), and also put in the root renamed the advance preloader Lv2Diag.self
5. Introduce the stick in the port usb000 (closest to the reader) and turn on the console.
6. The LED will blink green while working on the restoration, when finished will go out alone.
7. For get into the root end of the usb Lv2Diag.self used to exit the service mode (finalized).
8. Ya again have our PS3 alive with the JFW-DH 3.56 MA.
No more, now you can have it back running the PS3 and not afraid to mess up, this system is tested in fat60 (I have bricked mine) and I have it again making war, is valid for any model although format the hdd.
And without further, 1saludo departed JaiCraB MERRY CHRISTMAS and all the demons DemonHades and friends