1. Download iBackupBot, but don’t run it yet.
2. Plug in your iPhone, open iTunes, click on the device, and choose “Back up to this computer.” Then click “Sync.”
3. Install and run iBackupBot, and click on the latest backup for your iPhone.
4. Locate “Library/Preferences/com.apple.keyboard.plist” (You may want to click “Path” to sort files alphabetically). Click “Cancel” in the dialog box that appears when you choose the file path.
5. Under the line that reads “”, insert another line that reads “
6. Click “File” from the iBackupBot menu, and choose “Restore.” Be patient, and wait for the iPhone to restart after the restore is complete.