- Added a level editor.
- You now have a score which is displayed at the top of the screen and decreases as time passes.
- If you score reaches zero then you lose.
- Your score increases when you collect the white orbs.
- High scores are automatically saved and displayed in the level selection screen.
- The level selection screens scrolls so it can deal with a quantity of levels that would be too large to comfortable display on screen.
- The "automatic win" level has been made more elaborate.
- I added 10 place holder levels for you to edit (you can edit levels but you can't create new ones from within the game yet).
Left analog stick = Move
Right analog stick = Aim
L1 = Jump
R1 = Swing
Directional pad (in editor) = change placeable object
R1 (in editor) = place an object
Subscribe for Latest News