First off to start off Comex has released JailbreakMe 3.0 after two recent leaks that could have potentially attracted Apple's radar. JailbreakMe is a website that if you go on it on safari it could allow you to install Cydia, APT Installer.
- iPad1: 4.3 through 4.3.3
- iPad2: 4.3.3
- iPhone3GS: 4.3 through 4.3.3
- iPhone4: 4.3 through 4.3.3
- iPhone4-CDMA: 4.2.6 through 4.2.8
- iPod touch 3g: 4.3, 4.3.2, 4.3.3
- iPod touch 4g: 4.3 through 4.3.3
1) Check if your device is Supported
2) Launch Safari and in the Web Address type in JailbreakMe.com
3) In the right corner their is a button with free on it. Click on it.
4) The Device will turn off and flash white (Don't be alarmed, It's working)
5) Finally the device will turn on and on your springboard you will find Cydia. (You are offically Jailbroken)
Subscribe for Latest News