This is the last release (by me) before setting the 3.0 stamp. Hopefully there are no serious issues lurking and if so I hope to be able to release 3.0 in a couple of days.
- Popup menu redesigned a bit
- Add support for Windows 1251 codepage
- upnp: Make sure that we really find subtitles when doing a blind probe. This bug has caused problems for some people making some video not start at all.
- Make it possible to enter credentials in the auth popup that is not saved to disk
- Add support for passing mimetypes internally. This speed up media loading and playback start.
- ps3: Update XMB icon (better centered)
- Make SRT subtitle discovery better
- Add support for setting subtitle output delay
- Add seek-by-thumbnail in the command popup menu (looks very bad on ps3 at the moment though)
- ui: Redesign the auth popup
- Improve the setting views
- ps3: Add support for BD remote
-Add support for cycling between audio and subtitle tracks using a single button
- Make presentation of audio and subtitle tracks better
- Improve subtitle rendering. There is a lot of changes here. see bc0cf58e and 76142920
- ps3: Display all reasonable entries found in system VFS root as services on their own
- ps3: If display operates in non-square pixel 16:9 mode, scale UI accordingly
- Use libav.org's recently released 0.7 version (with a couple of bug fixes on top)
Subscribe for Latest News