Today Rogero has managed to update his backup manager for PS3 to version 8.3 Out of Beta.
- Added Support for 2 connected USB drives with the Games List Filtering [L2+R2+L1].
- Games List Filtering Last State is now saved & restored on Startup (showing HDD, USB or ALL Games).
– Added proper spoof detection for any CFW version, both original & spoofed versions are shown.
– Added [USB Mount] support for FW 3.15,now works on OFW/CFW ver 3.15, 3.41 and 3.55 .
– Added a Smart-Scan function that provides fast Startup/Games Listing if no devices change occurred.
– Added the Option to Enable/Disable “Notification Dialogs” from Settings Menu [Select].
– Added the Option to Enable/Disable “Background Music” from Settings Menu [Select].
– Added more Optimization to the Game Copy function/Showing the Progress-Bar for all Games copied.
– Added a new 3D like Display Mode, the “Home Theatre”. Credits to “CondorStrike” the great artist behind it.
– Added the Option to Show/Hide Games List with [L3] for the new “Home Theatre” Display Mode.
– Added Support for “Hermes v4/Syscall8″ payload to version 3.41/3.55. Credits/Respect to “Hermes”.
– Added Support for “PL3″ payload to version 3.15/3.41. Credits to Anonymous for his great “Payloader3″.
– Added Support to multiMAN’s [XMB Last Game Played] shortcut, Last played Game can be mounted from XMB.
– Added Support for Loading USB Games with Big/Split-files by caching the Split-Files to internal HDD.
– Added Support for [Ext/USB Game Data Install] it can be Enabled/Disabled for a Game using [L1+R3].
– [Split-Files caching] & [Ext/USB Game Data Install] implementation is 100% compatible with multiMAN :
- both managers will share the same folders to preserve HDD space. Credits/Respect to Dean/multiMAN’s Author.
– Added the Option to Delete specific Game’s cached files (Split-Files & USB Data Install) with [Start].
– Added Support for the Left Analog Stick (Up/Down same as L2/R2 = Fast Scroll, Left/Right = Page up/down).
– Added the option to Restart the Manager with [Start+Select] to refresh the Games List/Settings if needed.
– Fixed a bug in the FTP Server which prevented some FTP clients from connecting, thanks to Plastrd.